Mon, Jun 25, 2012
Whether you’re marketing your business or making connections to plan your next event, social media has become an integral part of how businesses communicate. There are so many platforms – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn – it’s difficult for many communicators to determine where they should spend their time. Each has its own unique benefits and audiences, but not all social media channels can work for building your business.
Jeff Korhan knows social media. A Fortune 50 sales and marketing manager and successful small business owner in the first part of his career, Jeff Korhan now focuses on inspiring small businesses with how to use social media and internet marketing to enhance customer and business relationships, and accelerate the growth of their company.
Social Media speaker Jeff Korhan recently wrote 10 tips for Using LinkedIn, which he believes is one of the best social media channels for small business owners to use to grow their businesses. In the article, he emphasizes LinkedIn users should not only make connections, but also leverage their network to become more visible and better engaged. One strategy is to optimize keyword phrases in a LinkedIn heading, title, tags and anchor text. Users should also add video to a LinkedIn profile to make it more engaging, and personally thank and welcome new connections. Read all 10 tips on Jeff Korhan’s post on Social Media Examiner.
Jeff Korhan can help business owners and communicators determine the best social media strategy with his new programs for 2012:
- How to Use Social Media to Better Understand and Serve Your Customers
- Relationship Selling in the Trust Economy
- Using QR Codes to Enhance Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- How to Use LinkedIn to be a Better Connected Business Professional
- Essential Social Marketing Practices for Every Small Business
- Accelerate the Growth of your Business by Designing it Around Social
- Optimize your Marketing for the Intersection of Social, Local and Mobile